The Partnership application process consists of the following required steps:
1. Interested Partners schedule a call with our Program Manager via calendly to discuss their application and the Fellowship role.
2. Partner Organizations complete their online application by the either the first or second round deadline.
3. Check-ins as needed to discuss or adjust the role. Partners will be expected to confirm funding for their role(s) in order to be eligible for referrals.
4. The AlumniCorps team hosts first round interviews with candidates and the deliberates referrals for each round.
5. Partners are notified of candidate referrals, receiving a step-by-step guide along with candidates' materials (application, resume, letter of rec, transcripts and applicable pre-interview questions). Partners interview all referred candidates.
6. Evaluate interviews of Fellowship candidates and extend offers to our Program Manager. Though we strive to refer excellent applicants to each position, partner organizations are under no obligation to extend an offer if you do not find the right match.
7. If a Fellow accepts an offer, both the Fellow and Partner will be required to complete agreement forms prior to the Fellow onboarding at the organization. The Program Manager will follow up with the necessary forms.