1. Save Money on Energy: Weatherize and solarize homes, schools, and businesses.
2. Clean The Air: Deploy zero-emission school and transit buses, electrify ports, and add EV charging stations at public and non-profit gathering places.
3. Cool Off: Plant trees and conserve forests.
4. Expand Public Transit: Invest in more convenient and frequent service to increase low-emission transportation choices and better access to jobs and services.
5. Support Sustainable and Regenerative Agriculture: Reward farmers for long-term emissions reductions and sustainable farming practices.