***BEFORE YOU BEGIN****
- THIS IS NOT A RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM.
- This program is intended to match property managers with people who are experiencing unstable housing. For our Rental Assistance program, you must first apply for energy assistance HERE
- By completing this application, you are agreeing to have the information collected stored anonymously by City of Seattle Human Services Department
- For a list of rental assistance resources, please visit our WEBSITE , or call our Community Coordinator @ 206-812-4987
- To be eligible for Housing Connector, clients must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a housing voucher/subsidy OR is able to commit to a Seattle fair-market rent.
Must be experiencing unstable housing, currently house-less, or at risk of losing housing.
- See image below for Seattle fair-market rent 2021.
If you meet both of these requirements, please click Next Page to begin.