Establishment of Contract
A contract of enrolling and participating in courses is deemed to have been made when applicants apply to partner schools which have signed a franchise contract with Human Academy Co., Ltd. All applicants are required to fill out information on the application forms. This contract will then be given to the applicants by the school for consent.
Payment methods for an enrollment fee, a monthly fee and other expenses including course materials
- Enrollment fee: THB 3,000 (excluding tax)
- A monthly fee: A monthly fee differs depending on each course.
- Others: Expenses of course materials are required separately. Also, some courses may require additional expenses including insurance fees.
- Payment for an enrollment fee, a monthly fee and other expenses including course materials will be processed according to a payment method of each partner school. In the case that a monthly fee has not been paid, we will not offer you our courses and materials.
- Any materials which you have already purchased will not be returnable or refundable although a leave or a withdrawal notice has been made.
Leaving from courses
Withdrawing from courses
- When you leave from your course more than 1 month for any reason, please give a prior notice to your school. The period of leave is measured on a monthly basis beginning from the first day to the last day of a month and the maximum duration of leave is 3 months. No monthly fee is required during leave. If you will not return in the fourth month, you are considered withdrawn from courses.
- Please give a notice of leave to your school by 20th of the month preceding the month of leave. If you give a notice of leave after 21st of the month preceding the month of leave, the monthly fee for the month of leave will not be refundable.
Cancellation of classes
- If you withdraw from school because of your reason, please give a prior notice to your school. Also, if you will leave school for third consecutive month and will not return to school in the fourth month, you will be withdrawn from school automatically. Please note that enrollment fees once paid are not refundable.
- Please give a notice of withdrawal to your school by 20th of the month preceding the month of withdrawal. If you give a notice of withdrawal after 21st of the month preceding the month of withdrawal, the monthly fee for the month of withdrawal will not be refundable.
Transferring to another partner school When it is difficult for you to go to a school you belong to for the reason of moving house, it is possible to transfer to another school. In that case, an enrollment fee is not required at a new school. Please note that a date and time of courses at another school may be different from your previous school.A note on participating in classes
- A class schedule differs from each partner school, so please confirm it to your school beforehand.
- Classes may be cancelled due to inevitable conditions such as teacher’s accident or illness. In this case, each school will contact parents as much as possible.
- Classes may be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions such as typhoons, heavy rainfalls and heavy snow falls. When such conditions are predicted, please ask to your school whether your school is closed or not. In the case of unforeseeable circumstances such as natural disasters, a cancelled class will be made-up at a later date as a general rule. Please note that a specified date and time of make-up classes may be different from your regular class.
- Human Academy Co., Ltd. and partners will assume no responsibility whatsoever for the following items.
・ Bad conditions and injury, or other accidents interfering with your health in class.
・ Any damage, loss, theft of your belongings.
・ Any damage caused by force majeure.
- When you are absent from classes, please call to your school beforehand. Also, when you are absent from classes due to a sudden illness, please call to your school 30 minutes before your class starts. Please note that some schools do not provide make-up classes. A monthly fee is not refundable when applicants or students are absent from classes due to their own reasons.
- Copying or duplicating materials used for classes.
- Recording the content of class (video, photography and audio)
- Causing a nuisance to other students in class.
- Please note that in the event where students engage in an act of the above items, we will terminate a contract of enrolling and participating in this program with such students.
Contacting from school
- Please note that schools will contact you by postal mail, phone and e-mail.
- When having changed address, name, phone number and e-mail address, please notify us with a change notification form as soon as possible. We will assume no responsibility for any trouble caused by a failure of submitting a notification of change.