In Person: Edina Campus | Minnesota State University, Mankato
(7700 France Ave S # 500, Edina, MN 55435)
Online via. FlexSync
October 25 - 29 (8:30 am - 4:30 pm each day)
Extensive and interactive, Salesforce Admin Training for Higher Ed is the training that will prepare you to serve as the Administrator for your Salesforce org at a college or university. Taught in the Lightning Experience interface and using examples from higher ed, it’s a must for new administrators, and we recommend completing this course before starting a Salesforce deployment or when taking over an existing deployment.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Customize your Salesforce org, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and apps
- Learn how security settings are created and applied
- Maintain and import clean data
- Use Salesforce features to create high-value reports and dashboards
- Understand how you can use automation and validation rules
This Course Includes:
- Classroom training
- Hands-On Salesforce org for you to do exercises in and keep for your own practice
- Training Workbook and Exercise Guide
- 5 weekly follow- up sessions after the class for you to ask questions and get help on real-world issues you encounter (exact date/times for this follow-up training to be determined by attendees and instructor during the classroom training week)
Who should take this course?
New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications. Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce include departmental power users and IT managers.
Jim Hubert is an experienced Salesforce administrator with 20 years of experience working at colleges and universities. Jim has 10 Salesforce certifications and leads the Higher Ed practice for Foundation Partners, a Salesforce implementation partner located in Minneapolis. He serves as the leader of the Upper Midwest Higher Education Salesforce User Group, and works with education organizations to help them use Salesforce to accomplish their organizational goals.