To help us better understand the specific needs,
challenges, and resources of your CAC, please answer the following questions to the best of your ability. This section should take
approximately 10 minutes to complete.
1. How long have you served in the role of an Executive
Director at a CAC?
2. What other roles/responsibilities do you currently have
besides that of Executive Director? (e.g. team facilitator, forensic
interviewer, victim advocate, mental health, other)
3. How many employees are currently on staff (including
contracted personnel you supervise)?
4. Choose the population size for the area your CAC serves:
Rural (25,000 or less)
Urban (100,000 or more)
5. How long has your CAC been established?
8. How many MDTs are served by your CAC?
9. Who facilitates your MDT(s) and case review?
10. Approximately how many interviews are conducted at your
CAC per year?
11. What interviewing protocol(s) are your Forensic
Interviewers trained in?
12. Who supervises your Victim Advocates?
14. Who supervises your therapists?
16. What is your medical exam criteria?
19. Are you faced with challenges or barriers in supporting
your staff in any of the above areas? If so, please share:
20. What is most important for you to receive from this training?