Change of Major/Program Request Form

Please fill out this form if you are currently enrolled in the undergraduate degree program at Berklee Online and wish to change your current major, change your program, or declare your major.

Note: change of major requests will be processed for the coming semester. Change of program requests from BPS to BA will be processed for Winter 2022. Any shift in requirements due to a change of major or program may impact applicability of transferred or completed credits.

Please note: you do not need to fill out this form if you do not currently have 90 credits completed, as your program will be switched automatically.
Please note: students who will be finishing their program requirements at the end of the Fall 2021 semester are not eligible to request to have their program changed to a BA.
Office Use Only