For the safety of our
- No food or drink around the headsets, please.
- Handle headsets with care.
For the safety and
comfort of participants:
- Participants must stay seated at all times when
wearing or handling a headset.
- Participants should raise their hands if they
- Participants and teachers should make the VR
Specialists aware of any special accommodations required.
- Participants should stop use of headset if they
experience any symptoms of motion sickness.
Participants with a history of epilepsy or seizures should not use VR headsets.