1. We will use the grant only for the purpose set out in our
application and approved in writing by Impact Funding Partners. We will not make any changes to
the activities or to our expenditure of the grant without the prior approval of
Impact Funding Partners.
2. In all publicity that we generate about our project and in our
Annual Report we will acknowledge that it is supported by Glasgow Health and Social Care Partnership.
3. We will complete a short report on expenditure and delivery and return it to Impact Funding Partners shortly after completion of our project. An online report template will be provided by Impact Funding Partners.
4. We understand that we will need to repay the grant if we do not deliver planned activities or submit the report on time.
5. We will comply with any relevant legislation that affects the way
in which we carry out our activities, e.g. Health and Safety, Protection of Vulnerable Groups, Licences, Insurance, Risk Assessments and any other relevant policies and procedures. We will
ensure that the planned activity does not discriminate on the grounds of
gender, race, religion or sexual orientation.