Matrix Parent Network & Resource Center | 415.884.3535 | firstname.lastname@example.org
2400 Las Gallinas Avenue, Suite 115, San Rafael, CA 94903-1454 | https://www.matrixparents.org
THIS IS A ZOOM TRAINING*
Early Intervention discussion with local providers briefing what to expect for Speech, Occupational, ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis), and Music Therapies.
Though all families with young children may find this panel’s information valuable, different routes for Early Intervention for military families will be discussed, as well as supports set in place through EFMP Coordinators for EFMP families.
Please join us!
- Travis EFMP Coordinators: LaTashia Odom, Lawrence Haas
- Beale EFMP Coordinators: Kimberly Hogue
- Shine Therapy: Danielle Shahan, Feeding and Speech Therapy; TBA presenter for Occupational Therapy
- Teach, Acquire, Thrive (ABA): Jenna Rhodes, BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst)
- Vacaville Music Therapy: Brianna McCulloch, Licensed Music Therapist
Thursday, October 28, 2021Event time:
10:00 am - 11:30 amWhere: Online via ZOOM
This training takes place on zoom. Once you register, you will receive an invitation and instructions.
Free for families