The Aspiring Latino Leaders Fellowship is an academic-year program* that invests in K-12 Latino education leaders (campus and district leaders). This program focuses on long-term support for Latino education leaders. For additional information on the Fellowship, dates, etc., please visit: https://www.latinosforeducation.org/allf/
*The 2022-2023 program is planned to be a hybrid model with both virtual and in-person session. Attendance is mandatory at all sessions. Please review the session proposed dated and confirm your ability to attend.
The following attachments will be required as part of the application criteria:
- Resume (2-page max in .PDF or .DOC format)
- Short Response Questions (Attach as .DOC or PDF)
- Question 1: What do you think is the most pressing challenge faced by Latino families in accessing quality education? What is the role that COVID-19 has played in this? (500 word limit)
- Question 2: What brings you to this work? What in your school or district leadership experiences has shaped your beliefs about education? (300 word limit)
- Questions 3: What role has your Latinx identity played or not played in your education leadership? (300 word limit)
Please have your essays ready to upload on a .PDF or .DOC document. You are able to save progress at any time.
: If you are currently a classroom teacher, STOP
. Teachers are encouraged to apply to the Latinx Teachers' Fellowship by visiting: https://www.tfaforms.com/4943713