March 15 & 16, 2022
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Zoom Online Meeting
Learning Outcome: Participants will be able to identify current standards of Psychiatric Mental Health nursing practice and apply them to selected patient conditions.
- Identify principles of professional nursing practice in psychiatric mental health nursing.
- Discuss foundational concepts for Psychiatric-Mental Health nursing practice.
- Discuss diagnostic criteria and assessment tools utilized to differentiate Psychiatric Mental Health disorders across the lifespan.
- Recognize therapeutic interventions and treatment modalities in psychiatric mental health nursing.
- Identify special populations at risk for developing psychiatric-mental health complications.