The Corps Network National Conference is an annual gathering of national, state and local leaders in the fields of youth development, community service, and conservation. Attendees include leadership and staff from conservation and youth development programs, representatives from federal agencies and philanthropic foundations, and staff from various other private and nonprofit sectors. The Conference features create space for strategy development among affinity groups, and facilitate conversations and deeper connections among conference participants. This year's event will be virtual
and will take place from April 4-6, 2022.
If you are interested in submitting a workshop idea for our 2022 National Conference, please complete the form below. The deadline for workshop proposals is January 24, 2022
. Quality workshops are an important element of our success, so we thank you for your time and interest in presenting. This year we will be prioritizing workshops that include interactive elements and creative virtual formats. If you have questions about the National Conference or the workshop proposal form, please contact the event coordinator, Bobby Tillett, at firstname.lastname@example.org.About the 2022 National Conference Platform:
The Corps Network's National Conference will be a virtual event. Our sessions will be run on the Zoom video-conferencing platform. We also have access to PollEverywhere and Google Suite. These tools allow for in-session chat, virtual breakout groups, live polling, and live document editing. We also encourage creative uses of other software to ensure session interactivity in a virtual setting. Each session will be assigned a TCN staff person to assist with running tech for the session. Sessions' that are engaging and interactive will score higher
. If you have specific tech needs other than the platforms mentioned above, please include them in "facilitation needs" section below.Scoring Criteria:
Save & Resume Feature
- Ability to engage attendees through timely topics and/or interactive content
- Ability to connect with the conference theme
- Ability to communicate expected takeaways for session participants that are applicable to a wider audience
- Content is relevant to the issue areas of national service, conservation, youth development, workforce development, and/or equity, diversity and inclusive
- This form does have a save and resume feature should you want to save your progress and resume at a later date.
- To do so, check the box at the top of the form, create a password, and click "save".
- To resume a saved form click the "resume a previously saved form" link and input your credentials.
- If you forgot your password or email, contact Bobby Tillett at email@example.com for a password reset