1. Writing Prompt
Please respond to this prompt as a written interview for the TSS Graduate Program. Respond in a clear and concise manner. The length of your response should be approximately 750 words. You may attach the document to this application below.
- Teton Science Schools’ Graduate Program is focused on developing graduate students as leaders in Place-Based Education. Utilizing our TSS Framework focusing on Intentional Culture, Community Leadership and Educational Approach. Within each area we have articulated competencies to serve as performance targets for growth. Please review the competencies, then, in a three page written statement, describe your experiences, interpretation and interest in relationship to Intentional Culture, Community Leadership and Educational Approach.
2. Cover Letter
3. Current Resume
4. Legible Copy of Driver's License
5. Wilderness First Responder Certification
- Please note that all graduate students will need to have a current Wilderness First Responder (WFR) certification. A certification class facilitated by NOLS is offered at Teton Science Schools’ Kelly Campus each August prior to the beginning of the Graduate Program. If you are not currently WFR certified, you have until the start of the Graduate Program to complete this.
6. Three Completed Reference Forms
- Please ask three professors, employers and/ or colleagues to complete the Graduate Program Online Reference Form. You may email your references the following link to complete the reference: https://bit.ly/2RuDka5
- References should be able to comment on how well they know you and in what capacity, as well as commenting on your promise as a graduate student, including accomplishments, intellectual independence, analytical thinking, organization and expression of ideas, teaching skill and personal motivation.
7. Official Transcripts
8. $50 Application Fee
- One copy of official transcripts is required, either as a digital copy or a physical copy. Digital transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Physical copies should be sealed and mailed to: TSS Graduate Program, PO Box 68, Kelly, WY 83011.
- You can make a secure credit card payment of $50.00 at the bottom of this form.