WELCOME TO THE 2023 LA PRIDE PARADE AND FESTIVAL APPLICATION!
KEY APPLICATION DATES
FEB 20: APPLICATIONS OPEN
MAR 31: APPLICATIONS DEADLINE
APR 28: ACCEPT/DECLINE NOTIFICATIONS
MAY 8: CONTINGENT DESIGN & CONFIGURATION LOCKED
MAY 10: REGISTRATION PAYMENT DUE
TBD: MANDATORY SAFETY MEETING
MAY 10: BOOTH FEE PAYMENT DUE
MAY 31: PROOF OF INSURANCE DUE
Parade and Festival applications always exceed capacity. We regret that not every application can be accepted.
Food vendors: This is NOT your application. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for info about being a food vendor.
IF ACCEPTED TO PARTICIPATE, THE APPLICANT AGREES TO THESE GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Participants will conduct themselves in a manner consistent with a family-friendly event, and observe LA Pride's values of respect, kindness, and positivity. Nudity, obscenity, advocating violence or discord, public intoxication, and other inappropriate or disruptive conduct will be ground for ejection and banning from the event(s).
- Participants will not throw any items into crowds, or at any person. Items may be handed out, but tossing, throwing or launching items may result in nonrefundable ejection from the event, and/or a possible monetary fine.
- Animals are not allowed to walk in the Parade or at the Festival. Only certified service animals are allowed, and their handlers must adhere to the rules of the venue, keep them on leash and in complete control at all times, and provide immediate waste clean-up as needed. It is the responsibility of the handler to provide water and ensure the safety of any service animal brought to the event. The handler is solely responsible for any injury or damage caused by an animal.
- Participants acknowledge CSW/LA Pride's right to remove any participant for a rule or regulation infringement, or any behavior deemed unsafe or inappropriate by CSW/LA Pride staff, crew, or representatives.
- Participants agree that no third-party sponsorship, advertising or signage may be displayed or touted without advance, written permission from LA Pride.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If your application is accepted, registration invoices are due upon receipt. Refunds are only available with written notice of cancellation on or before MAY 16, 2023. Fees are NONREFUNDABLE after May 16, 2023.