(*) Activities are the application of tools, processes and practices utilised by an organisation to manage or make decisions with respect to the following:
● Legislative requirements.
● Risk, performance, and financial management.
● Asset performance, capacity, utilisation, and criticality.
● Asset availability, reliability, maintainability, and supportability.
● Asset acquisition, creation, operations, maintenance, and disposal.
● Environmental and social impacts.
● Cost/affordability/willingness to pay.
● Asset value and depreciation.
● Performance of the AMF.
● Workplace resourcing, competency, and culture; and
● Alternative technologies.