Welcome to the Latino Community Foundation’s Latino Power Fund: American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Grant Application.
Thank you for your leadership and interest in applying for an ARPA Grant to ensure a just recovery in California prioritizes Latino communities. LCF will award $1,000,000 to an estimated 20-25 grassroots Latino-led organizations working to educate, advocate, mobilize, and steward the distribution and implementation of ARPA resources across the state.
This funding opportunity is open to nonprofits that are:
- Latino-led and rooted in the Latino community in the state of California
- Prioritizing the equitable distribution and implementation of ARPA resources
- Registered with the IRS as a 501(c)3 or are fiscally sponsored by a 501(c)3
A Participatory Grantmaking Committee composed of community leaders, philanthropic partners, and advocates from across the state will guide the decision-making around the determination of grant awards. The Committee will consider factors like mission alignment, readiness to implement, and time-sensitive opportunities.
- Download the ARPA Grant Application Narrative Form that includes a list of required narrative questions for you to answer along with a few organizational details that you will be completing in this Application. Please upload your completed Narrative Form on the third page of this Application.
- Complete the next two Application pages and submit by March 1st.
Saving Your Application Progress: To save and return to your application draft, check the “Save my progress and resume later” box at the top of the application page. You will be prompted to create login credentials. Use these credentials to review or resume working on your application at any time before the deadline. Saving your draft is optional and not required to apply.
The Latino Community Foundation (LCF) is the only statewide foundation solely focused unleashing the power of Latinos. We inspire philanthropy for and by Latinos, invest in Latino-based nonprofit organizations and their leaders, and are building and mobilizing a statewide network of philanthropists and advocates to transform Latino communities.
If you have any questions, please contact the LCF team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your LCF Familia