You are proceeding with the application for:
2022 CH Scholars Pathway Program - Introduction to Indigenous Research Methods for Rising College Sophomores
Program Dates: July 17-22, 2022
(All 2022 programming will be held remotely)
Application Deadline: May 6, 2022 - 11:59pm MT
(Rolling admission until all spots are filled)
The program is one week long and is limited to 20 students. Candidates are required to participate for the entire program, late arrivals or early departures are not allowed. Please plan accordingly and receive the appropriate permission from work, internship, or academic leave.
Unofficial or Official Academic Transcript(s)
Most Recent Financial Aid Award Letter
Waivers (Consent to Participate & Liability, Photo & Video, Privacy & Use of Information)
You must also sign and submit the following online waivers - some are bundled in this online application and some will be sent upon admission:
- Privacy Statement & Participant Consent to Use of Information
- Photo/Video Consent and Release
- Access to Educational Records Consent
- Consent to Participate
- Liability & Notice of Risk
Cost of Program: Every student who is admitted will have expenses covered and there is no cost to participate. Selected participants will receive a $550 stipend for participation.
Eligibility: To be eligible, each student must,
- Be a College Horizons and/or Scholars Program alumni
- Be a rising college sophomore at an accredited community college, tribal college/university, or 4 year institution
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Submit a completed application
Click 'Next Page' to begin your application.