To be eligible for Artists 360, you must:
Be enrolled for the 2022-2023 school year (part-time or full-time) in an accredited post-secondary institution located in one of the following counties: Benton, Carroll, Crawford, Sebastian, or Washington. (Student artists do not have to be arts majors to be eligible for Artists 360.)
Required to be available for an Artists 360 in person retreat on October 14-16, 2022 in Eureka Springs, AR. Recommended to be available for an Artists 360 in person alumni retreat on April 22, 2023 in Bentonville, AR.
Be 18 years of age at the time of application.
Must be a citizen, permanent resident, or have non-resident status.
Each Artists 360 application should include:
- Completed online application form including a description of how you will use the grant funds to enhance your creative practice and/or advance your artistic career
- Proof of enrollment in your college or university
- Three artwork samples (images - 1 MB max. per image, audio files, film files, o URLSs to audio and film files)
- Work Sample Summary (maximum 4 pages)
- Artistry: Successful applicants will demonstrate artistic excellence, variously defined by the practitioners and norms in their discipline, and show a deep commitment to their work. Selected artists will be advanced in their practice (whether through higher education, apprenticeship, or studies with elders and leaders in their craft).
- Program Readiness and Collegiality: Selected artists will have the desire to advance their career and deepen their practice, as well as an interest in sharing their work and process as part of a network of artists.
- Balanced Cohort: Panelists will consider the overall balance of the group of grantees to ensure a broad representation of perspectives, disciplines, and experience levels.
Email: Diane Scott firstname.lastname@example.org