The Amber Foundation promotes our work by using photographs and real stories form the young people we support. During your time at Amber, we would like to share your images and/or quotes from you. Additionally, when you leave, we may like to capture your story to use as a case study to help people understand how Amber helps young people like yourself.
Through this consent form, you agree that Amber can use any images, footage (video or recording), quotes and stories captured in promotional materials. We may also want to feature work you have completed while at Amber and any art, crafts, poetry or lyrics.
Specifically, you agree that:
- Any photographs, digital images, videos, quotes or stories made by you, or of you, can be used in paper based and electronic publicity material produced by Amber, including but not limited to:
- Amber's funding reports and newsletter (Get Set)
- Amber's social media posts and website
- Press releases
- Printed flyers/leaflets
Amber is a member charity of EveryYouth, a network of youth homelessness charities across the UK. In addition, you agree that:
- EveryYouth can publicly share your case study/interview notes/image/provided answers in:
- EveryYouth's social media posts
- EveryYouth's website
- Printed Flyers/Leaflets
- Broadcast/print/online media
- Corporate partners social media
- Corporate partners online/print media