Please use this form to nominate a principal in Philadelphia who you think would be a strong candidate for the Instructional Leadership Intensive program. We will reach out directly to all nominees to provide application information. Nominations are not required for principals to apply to the program.
An ideal candidate is anyone who is…
- A current principal at a school in Philadelphia who is committed to staying in your role at least three more years and in Philadelphia for the long term.
- A leader in a school with a positive culture and climate.
- Hungry and poised to take your instructional program to the next level, and therefore, increase student growth and achievement.
- Prepared to be pushed in your practice by a coach who will challenge and support you to get out of your comfort zone.
- Eager to coach your teachers directly using Skyrocket’s Teacher Coaching Framework and hyper-focused teacher coaching/practice agenda.
- Ready to revise and improve your instructional systems around observations and feedback, walkthroughs, goal setting and progress monitoring, data analysis, professional development, leadership team meetings, and more!
- Able to manage your calendar and prioritize fulfilling all program commitments with fidelity (attending and actively engaging in all sessions and coaching).