We are dedicated to the promotion of excellence and high standards within the payroll administration profession and the elevation of the payroll practitioner as a recognised professional.
Code of Ethics
Members are committed to:
- Be honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Recognise the sensitivity of the payroll relationship between employer, employees and payroll professionals.
- Maintaining the absolute confidentiality of the payroll at all times.
- Ensuring compliance with current legislation insofar as it affects payroll administration.
- Striving for accuracy and timelines of all payroll related activities.
- Refraining from using Association activities for personal self-interest or financial gain.
- Supporting fellow Payroll Professionals both within and outside the association
- Promoting and supporting the activities of the association