The Signature Page certifies that:
1. The signer has full authority to sign this Application on behalf of Applicant Organization.
2. All of the information provided to the San Bruno Community Foundation in Applicant Organization’s Grant Application, including all supporting documentation, is true, correct, and complete, and there are no material omissions from the Grant Application.
3. If any information contained in the Grant Application is not true, complete, and accurate, or if material information has been omitted, Applicant Organization understands that it could be disqualified from receiving, and/or forfeit or be required to return, any Community Grant that it receives from the Foundation.
4. All decisions by the Foundation regarding grant awards, including through its Community Grants Fund, are made in the sole discretion of the Foundation, and all decisions of the Foundation are final.
5. The signer acknowledges that successful Applicant Organizations will be required to sign a separate Grant Agreement, and agree to the terms thereof, prior to disbursement of a grant award.
Applicant Organizations that submit Applications without completing the Signature Page will be disqualified from consideration for the Community Grants Fund. You must upload the hand-signed Signature Page in PDF format.