The Imagination CREW (Creative Routes to Explore Writing) is a virtual creative writing workshop/group for those with OCD. Come join the CREW and spend time with other members of the OCD community! Each group meeting will focus on a certain type of creative writing and/or a certain theme/topic. These will vary, but may include Fantasy, Poetry, Short Play Scripts, Short Stories, Hero’s Journey Stories, Anti-Hero Stories, Songs, Comic Strips, Collaborative Projects, Journaling, Greeting Cards, Create an app, Invention, Create a reality show, Create a holiday, Mystery, and more.
We will have information about the writing style/theme to guide writers, fun creative writing prompts, collaborative activities, and opportunities to share with the group for those who are interested. It’s all about getting creative and being part of the community!
Krista Reed, LSCSW
Monthly Meeting Information:
The Imagination CREW will host the Creative Writing Workshops virtually via Zoom, on the third Saturday of each month at 2pm ET. The first meeting will be on Saturday, July 16th. If you are interested in participating in the monthly workshops, please fill out the information below to receive more information.
Important Group Information:
- Must be 18 years or older to sign-up and participate
- This is not therapy. Anything therapeutically related will need to be discussed by you with your therapist/med provider.
- Medications will not be discussed
- Judgment is not allowed; this is a safe space
- Respect group members and allow everyone a chance to share if they chose
- You do not have to attend every group meeting. You can attend just once or multiple times. Whatever works for your schedule!
Once you fill out the form below, you will receive the Zoom link information that will be used for every meeting. You can expect an email from one of the group leaders (Lauren, Hannah, or Krista) prior to the event if there are any additional details.
We look forward to seeing you!