To use the Bands of America (BOA) Adjudication Sheets, please complete this license agreement and submit the $150 use fee to Music for All (MFA). Any additional licenses may be purchased at a reduced price.
The $150 use fee provides a one-time license
to use the BOA Adjudication Sheets and includes:
- Adjudication Sheets for each caption, identical to those used at BOA Fall Championships, sans the BOA logo and "sample" watermark.
- Criteria Reference Scale & Placemat for each caption.
- Tote Sheet for each caption.
- Music Performance Individual
- Music Performance Ensemble
- Music General Effect 1 & 2
- Visual Performance Individual
- Visual Performance Ensemble
- Visual General Effect
- Timing & Penalties
Additionally, the one-time license allows for:
- Promotion and publicity highlighting use of the BOA Adjudication Sheets at your event.
- Use of BOA procedures at your event as desired.
MFA represents and warrants that it owns and has
the exclusive right to license use of its BOA Adjudication Sheets. By executing this agreement and using these sheets and/or
related materials, you acknowledge and agree that neither MFA nor its
agents shall be responsible or liable for any aspect of your event
and/or any errors, acts, or omissions that might result from its
If you would like to use the BOA Adjudication Sheets for more than one event, including for multiple circuit or state events, please contact Bands of America at 800.848.2263 or email@example.com.