Our shelters operate for around 16 weeks during the Winter months.
- The shelters are in a different church venue each day of the week and you will be provided with a map on entry. All venues are local to each other.
- You will be sharing a space with other guests, with men and women sleeping in different areas. If you are in the male sleeping area, you will share with 21 others. The female area will host 4 people. We provide you with a sleeping bag and mat on your first night for use on the floors of the church halls.
- We have put measures in place so that we can best ensure our guests safety from Covid-19.
- All guests must follow our golden rules to stay in the shelters, failure to do so will result in a loss of place. Golden rules include things like being respectful to others, and no alcohol or drugs in the service. Staff will be available at all times.
- You must attend every night (unless previously agreed with a member of staff) or your place will be taken by another guest.
- The service opens at 7:15pm, and you must arrive by 8pm latest unless previously agreed with a manager.
- A hot meal is served at 8pm, and breakfast is provided in the morning. Everyone leaves the venue at 7am for the church to resume its normal activities.
- You will be provided with information about local day centres where you can receive lunch, showers, and laundry services.
Data Protection Statement
on our website.