Please request your appointment at least two (2) business days in advance. Although not always possible, we will do our best to accommodate other requests.
When submitting a request, you can expect:
- Your increased flexibility within the posted hours and requesting appointments farther in advance will yield a higher likelihood of confirming your appointment.
- An email from our staff to either confirm your requested time or suggest alternative options.
Hours of operation:
Please note that evening hours are reserved for women or those practicing niddah.
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Upcoming holiday dates & hours:
- Erev Sukkot: Friday, Sept. 29 10:00am-3:00pm
- Sukkot I & II: Saturday, Sept. 30 - Sunday, Oct. 1 CLOSED
- Sukkot Intermediate Days: Monday, Oct. 2 - Friday, Oct. 6 Regular Hours
- Shmini Atzeret & Simchat Torah: Saturday, Oct. 7 - Sunday, Oct. 8 CLOSED
When would you like to immerse? Please share three dates/times in order of preference: