This application may be completed by teachers, CTE directors, principals, district administrators, or skills center administrators who want to develop a Youth Engaged in Sustainable Systems (YESS) program.
Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November-December: PEI contacts applicants and begins supporting program development with accepted programs. PEI will convene planning teams comprised of each program’s school district and community partners to develop planning timeline, roles, and funding plan
- January-February: Program planning continues with districts and community partners
- March-June: Confirm final program details and recruit students
- June-August: Program start and end dates will align with district summer school schedules
- Review the program YESS Roles and Expectations before starting your application.
- You may skip any questions that you cannot currently answer. PEI will work with you to finalize program details throughout the school year.