Landseeker Registration

California FarmLink logo

Note: To qualify as a Landseeker, you need to have: 1) Current management/decision-making role in an agricultural business in California, and 2) Two or more years of farming experience (earning farm income as an owner or employee) and significant field experience or training. If you do not meet these criteria, we will send you a list of resources to help you access training and gain experience, but we will not provide access to the Land Portal. Thank you for your understanding.