WHAT TO EXPECT
Once we have received your referral it will be processed within 5 working days and you will receive an email or text confirmation along with an estimate of how long our current waiting time is. When you have reached the top of the waiting list you will be contacted to arrange an assessment.
If you are looking for some support before we are able offer our services, here are some organisations to contact:
- Contact your local GP or the NHS helpline on 111
- NHS Mental Health crisis line 0800 953 1919 (open 24 hours a day, every day)
- Samaritans Bristol 116 123 (Freephone).
- SARSAS helplines: 0808 801 0456 or 0808 801 0464
- Womankind helpline number for women: 0117 9166461 or 0345 458 2914
Equality and Diversity
Kinergy actively promotes equality and diversity and is committed to providing a safe environment and fair treatment of all clients and staff. As such, we do not tolerate any form of discrimination, and reserve the right to terminate your counselling should discriminatory language, attitudes or behaviour be used. If you feel you have been discriminated against please follow our complaints procedure. Kinergy takes all complaints seriously and follows due process.