Dec. 15, 2023
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Zoom Online Meeting
Learning Outcome: Nurses will analyze case scenarios and demonstrate proper documentation in accordance with current law, rules, standards, and guidelines in nursing medical record documentation.
See complete program and CE information.
- Recognize that the filing of a Protest of Assignment is an essential component to proper documentation in accordance with ethics and law.
- Discuss evidence based practices that illustrate provision of nursing care in accordance with scope and standards of practice.
- Distinguish between appropriate standards of ethical and legal practice interventions.
- Examine a wide variety of clinical situations, variables related to patient diversity, patient prioritization issues, legal and ethical considerations.
- Develop a patient specific care plan that illustrates the provision of nursing care in accordance with best practices and standards of practice.