1. Following the schedule of morning and evening meditation, and morning and evening
services of bowing and chanting.
2. Following the work practice schedule.
3. Attending Dharma talks, classes and ceremonies.
4. Attending weekly Guest Student teas.
5. Refraining from drug and alcohol use.
6. Refraining from initiating any new sexual relationships.
7. Following the Green Gulch Residential Guidelines (Shingi).
8. Communicating with the Guest Student Manager in a timely way if having difficulty with
any of these requirements.