If you have made it this far, you are AN AWESOME HUMAN BEING! Way to go! ONE LAST WARNING:
Did you upload all those pesky things? The Creative Team listing, The Written Word (these two could also be typed into a text box!), and the Spoken Word video. Your application WILL NOT BE COMPLETE without them!
There is one final step! This program is a big and fabulous commitment. As ONE final review...
- The time commitment calls for full-time work for 7 weeks: Orientation Week-Monday-Friday, June 26-June 30 AND six weeks of the internship-Wednesday, July 5- Wednesday, August 16
- On Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, students are completing their internships at their sites.
- The Professional Development on Thursdays and Fridays plus Wednesday, August 16th is in person at Arts for Learning Maryland's office (21 E. North Avenue). We will make decisions based on the most up-to-date COVID safety precautions.
- There will be several trips on Fridays during the professional development. Students will travel by bus, driving with a staff member (if granted permission by a parent/guardian) or by walking.
- Interns will receive an hourly wage of $15/hour for up to 288 hours total, which includes orientation and the 6-week internship.
Time to sign off...
I GET IT! I am ready! I pledge to be an active and engaged participant, to attend all trainings and events, to fulfill my work requirements throughout the program INCLUDING developing a portfolio of ALL THE THINGS, to ask for help when I need it, and to contribute to who I am and all of my unique talents!
By signing below I also acknowledge that my application materials may be shared with organizational partners for feedback and review.