April 17 & 18, 2023
9:30am - 4:30pm
Zoom Online Meeting
Learning Outcome: Participants will be able to articulate information regarding fetal status via
fetal heart rate monitoring for various rates as presented.
- Discuss the nurse’s role in management of Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring methods.
- Identify the underlying physiology that impacts on electronic fetal heart monitoring.
- Recognize the various patterns of fetal heart tracing and the appropriate nursing intervention.
- Discuss common complications related to selected abnormal fetal heart patterns and the nurse’s role.
- Identify methods of fetal surveillance other than fetal heart monitoring tracings.
- Discuss the specific professional issues related to fetal heart monitoring.
- Identify several strategies to increase success on the examination.