Columbia Basin Trust will be awarding two students, residing in Columbia Basin, who have demonstrated significant growth in business skills, learning skills, leadership skills and/or entrepreneurial skills. The winning students will receive a $1,250 award which they can use to invest in their future.
- Be a Grade 10, 11 or 12 student
- Be a Canadian citizen residing in Columbia Basin. See Columbia Basin Trust map at ourtrust.org/about/basin-map
- Have participated in one of the following JA programs: JA Company Program, JA Titan (prior to 2020), JA Be Entrepreneurial, JA Entrepreneurial Trades, JA Personal Finance, JA Investment Strategies Program, JA Economics for Success, JABC TechWorks or a World of Choices program
- Complete the online application in full: This includes submitting 1-2 letters of recommendation from a teacher (preferably from the applicant’s JA teacher, counsellor, or post-secondary professor/ instructor); an updated resume; & a signed media release form
- Display proficient written and oral communication skills
- Be prepared to attend a brief interview in person or by phone
- Have not received this award previously