These guidelines were created to address some of the most prevalent concerns shared by workers and documented by researchers that enriched data-procuring organizations can have an impact on.
Namely, we tried to address the following:
- wage uncertainty due to unclear rejection standards or instructions
- lack of power to contest conditions and decisions
- below living wages
- unrealistic productivity targets
- wasted time and rejected work due to misalignment between workers and tasks or due to unclear instructions/training materials
- not being able to complete tasks or resolve questions due to inability to communicate with requesters