Art 4 Life Digital; where art meets technology!
Arts Corps is pleased to offer youth in 6th-8th grades this paid arts internship opportunity. Earn $300 for the engaging work of expressing your passion through digital art. Learn through the digital art app Procreate on a program provided ipad and connect your expression to the possibilities of a life and career in the arts. Explore your digital creativity, attend an interactive career panel of digital arts professionals, and present your cohort's work in an entrepreneurial campaign. What would your life be like in the creative fields?
The Art 4 life: Digital curriculum offers skill building in the craft of digital art and mixed media. Express your ideas utilizing Procreate on program provided ipads. Youth will learn skills in:
professional experiences and career paths in creative and technology spaces
$300 stipend upon completion of internship
We are committed to creating an intersectional learning environment to ensure that all students are supported and able to be brave in the Art 4 Life community space.
WHO SHOULD APPLY:High school and middle school youth interested in digital visual art. No experience needed.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- Digital Art Intensive with dope master teaching artists (learn more about Arts Corps TA's here: https://artscorps.org/ta/)
- $300 stipend upon completion of the program
- A community of peer collaborators
- Professional development
- Leadership and exposure to industry professionals
- Community of artists
*All technology supplies and gear will be provided to youth. If you do not have reliable internet access we can also work with you to find a way to get access.
Art 4 Life Digital Dates
April 3-7th 2023
Union St, Seattle, WA 98101
Application process schedule
- Applications due: SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19TH 11:59 PM
- We will notify you THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23RD if you are invited to interviews
- Interviews will take place ON FEBRAURY 27th, MARCH 3RD, MARCH 4TH, in the evening hours
- Acceptance will be confirmed on MARCH 6TH