JDC Enwtine's 2023 Community Reps Nomination Form
Thank you for nominating a candidate for JDC Entwine's 2023 Community Reps Program!
The Community Representatives program is Entwine's six-month leadership development program for emerging lay leaders. As ambassadors of Entwine, Community Reps are empowered and equipped to use Entwine's platform as a vehicle for developing their leadership skills and bringing awareness and connection about global Jewish causes to their local communities.
Community Reps are alumni of Entwine experiences who have demonstrated their leadership capacity and commitment to global Jewish responsibility
- Alumni from an immersive global experience
- Demonstrated commitment to the global Jewish Community
- Seeking leadership in the Jewish community
- Prioritizing personal and professional development
- Currently reside in the United States
- Friendly, movers and shakers (Reps are responsible for bringing JDC & Entwine touchpoints to their communities)
- Comfortable in the spotlight (Reps are ambassadors that should be at ease public speaking)
- Strong interpersonal skills (ability to connect with others and share right opportunities with right people)