Individual visual, performing, or literary artists residing in
Hancock County may apply for grants from the Fund.
Reminder: Distributions from the Marianna Hofer Arts Endowment Fund will be for arts education – either education of the artist(s) or for arts education programming provided by an artist(s). Be sure to review the complete list of guidelines at MCPA.org/Hofer
3. Complete an itemized budget for this project. Be sure to include any additional funding sources. (Please click here for a sample template). The final budget must be emailed to KHeitkamp@MCPA.org.
4. Are other artists, organizations or businesses directly or indirectly involved with this project/activity? If yes, how are they involved?
5. What is the goal you want to achieve from the completion of this project/activity?
6. How will you assess your completed project and determine if your goal was met?
In addition to this application, please provide the following emailed to KHeitkamp@MCPA.org:
1. Your Resume 2. The itemized budget from #3 above3. Any other pertinent materials to further support this funding request
1. Your Resume
2. The itemized budget from #3 above
3. Any other pertinent materials to further support this funding request