Audio Production Program Application
Prefer not to answer
District Of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
What is the highest degree or level of education you have completed?
Some High School
High School Diploma
PhD or higher
Are you currently employed?
If you are currently employed, who is your employer?
Where did you hear about the program?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
Will you now or in the future require visa sponsorship?
Are you open to relocating if an opportunity came up that required this?
Thank you for your interest in the Audio Production Program!
We ask you these questions so that we can better identify your professional goals, to fit your unique experiences, strengths and passion.
1. Are you taking this class to get started in Audio Production or to re-tool your current skills to a new area of Sound?
2. Sound has many branches, such as television, film, music videos, podcast? Which branch interest you and list information you know about that branch?
3. What are you most eager to learn?
4. What motivates you?
5. What brought you to this industry?
6. Outside of your professional life, how do you spend your time (hobbies, interests, etc)?
7. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about who you are?
8. What triggered your interest in Audio Production?
9. Describe any audio/sound experience you may have? What did you do to apply your interest? For example, did you buy a recorder, use a computer software, etc....?
10. What do you hope to get out of this course (goals, skills, etc)?
11. What are your immediate as well as long term professional goals?
Please upload your current resume