You are proceeding with the application for:
2023 CH Scholars Pathway Program - Introduction to Indigenous Research Methods for Rising College Sophomores & Juniors
Program Dates: July 15-22, 2023
(All 2023 programming will be held in-person)
Application Deadline: May 5, 2023 - 11:59pm MT
(Rolling admission until all spots are filled)
The program is one week long and is limited to 20 students. Applicants are required to participate for the entire program, late arrivals or early departures are not allowed. Please plan accordingly and receive the appropriate permission from work, internship, or academic leave.
You must also sign and submit the following online waivers - some are included in this online application and some will be sent upon admission through Camp Doc:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Immunization
- Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Waiver of Liability and Notice of Risk
- Privacy Statement & Participant Consent to Use of Information
- Photo/Video Consent and Release
- Consent to Participate in Study
- Scholars Student Consent for Access to Educational Records
- College Horizons Scholars Consent to Participate in Program Evaluation 2023
Cost of Program: Every student who is admitted will have expenses covered and there is no cost to participate. Admitted participants will receive a $550 stipend for participation.
Eligibility: To be eligible, each student must,
- Be a College Horizons and/or Scholars Program alumni
- Be a rising college sophomore or junior at an accredited community college, tribal college/university, or 4 year institution
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Submit a completed application
Click 'Next Page' to begin your application.