Cycling Scotland’s Cycling
Friendly programmes support organisations in employer, community, campus,
school and social housing settings across Scotland who are committed to
Before You Start
To complete the application, you will need the following information:
- Contact, organisation and project site details
- Your Cycling Friendly Award information, if applicable
- Background on any cycling and active travel projects you delivered, as well as any relevant figures about current cycling rates you may have
- Detailed information on the project you are applying for, including any consultation that has taken place, what barriers will be addressed, and who you will work with to deliver the project
- The item or activities and the associated costs you are applying for - quotes are helpful but not essential to apply
- An idea of your organisation's contribution to the project, which may be staff time, match funding or equivalent contribution
This application form gathers the information needed to assess your project. Once submitted, a member of Cycling Scotland staff will review your application. The review may include discussion at an expert panel, and come to a decision on funding. A staff member may contact you during this process to gather further information if required.
Please read the Guidance for Applicants before starting your application. We
recommend contacting a member of Cycling Scotland to discuss your bid and get
support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also read over the terms and conditions of the funding.
Funds are allocated on a competitive basis and your bid should provide a
comprehensive and detailed overview of what you intend to use the funds for.
Remember that the funding panel is unlikely to know about your organisation and
your proposed project beyond what you write in your application.