Thank you for your interest in the Spring 2023 program, a partnership of the Westchester Community Foundation and Cause Effective.
This program is a five-session professional development intensive focused on fundraising, governance and planning. This program offering will provide participants with an overview of the fundamentals of fundraising, alongside strategies and tactics to implement a fundraising plan to engage stakeholders at all levels. This is an excellent opportunity for Executive Directors to develop their fundraising capacity, enhance their governance effectiveness, and establish organizational planning methods for greater organizational sustainability.
Before beginning your application, please review the following regarding your candidacy:
1. This program requires full commitment from participants.
2. Programming will occur during the following dates and times. We highly encourage applicants to schedule these dates into their calendar in the event they are accepted into the program:
• March 21, 2023 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• April 4, 2023 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• April 18, 2023 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• May 2, 2023 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• May 16, 2023 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
3. All programming, unless otherwise noted, will take place virtually through Zoom, and a recurring link will be provided to you prior to each session.
4. Completed applications will be due on March 8th and applicants will be notified of their acceptance by March 14th.
Thank you again for your interest in the Investing in Westchester program and we look forward to receiving your application.
Judy Levine, Executive Director