- At least one project team member must be a paid up member of SAAMA.
- The nominee(s) does not have to be an “Asset Manager” or within the “Asset Management Team” per se, but needs to demonstrate achievements in the field of asset management. For example, the nominee(s) could be an Engineering student or working in a Finance role.
- It is recommended that a sponsor supports all nominations. The Sponsor is asked to encourage and invite individuals to put themselves forward for recognition.
- The Sponsor/Nominator should typically be a more senior colleague or mentor and have a good level of understanding of the nominees’s achievements and capability but is not asked to verify specific details of applications.
- The Sponsor/Nominator does not have to be a member of SAAMA but should have sufficient asset management knowledge to complete the nomination form.
Application Process & Timeline
- The closing date for applications is midnight on 30 April 2023
- Shortlisted nominees will be contacted by 31 May 2023
- Winners will be announced at SAAMA’s Awards on 7 June 2023