- The nominee or at least one project team member must be a paid-up member of SAAMA.
candidate(s) does not have to be an “Asset Manager” or within the “Asset
Management Team” per se, but needs to demonstrate achievements in the field of
asset management. For example, the candidate could be an Engineering student or
working in a Finance role.
- It is recommended that a Sponsor supports all nominations. The Sponsor is asked to encourage and invite individuals to put themselves forward for recognition.
- The Sponsor/Nominator should typically be a more senior colleague or mentor and have a good understanding of the nominee’s achievements and capability but is not asked to verify specific details of applications.
- The Sponsor/Nominator does not have to be a member of SAAMA but should have sufficient asset management knowledge to complete the nomination form.
Application Process & Timeline
- The closing date for applications is midnight on 30 April 2023
- Shortlisted candidates will be announced by 31 May 2023
- Winners will be announced at SAAMA’s Awards on 7 June 2023