Cycling Scotland’s Cycling
Friendly programmes support organisations in employer, community, campus,
school and social housing settings across Scotland who are committed to
The Campus Internship Programme supports paid interns who will take on the role of Campus Cycling Officer (CCO) delivering a range of cycling activities which are aimed at getting more students and staff travelling by bike.
The host application is the first stage of the programme and all stages are detailed in the guidance notes.
We recommend contacting a member of Cycling Scotland to discuss your bid and get support and guidance. For further advice please contact email@example.com
Before You Start
To complete the application, you will need the following information:
- Contact, organisation and project site details - sites are where the CCO will be working
- Current barriers and active travel work
- Your institution's need for a CCO
- What support you'll be providing to a CCO
- Any data you have relating to current cycling rates at your sites
This application form gathers the information needed to assess your request for a CCO. Once submitted, a member of Cycling Scotland staff will review your application at an expert panel, and come to a decision on funding. A staff member may contact you during this process to gather further information if required.