1. Pets must be kept ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES AND CLEANED UP AFTER PROPERLY.
2. Overnight sleeping in tents, trailers or cars is not permitted.
3. There is a waiting list for overnight on-site parking in motorhomes and RVs and available for registered vendors ONLY, beginning Monday, Nov 20, thru Nov. 2, 10am. After you have registered for a space(s), if you would like to be added to that list. Please note in Special Request area on this registration form, Motorhomes and RVs must be able to be self-contained. most spaces have power and water is available BUT NO one is permitted to stay hooked up to water, You must fill water tanks and disconnect.
Monday Thru Wednesday, Nov. 20-22, 2023 - 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday - Saturday, Nov 23-25, 2023 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., and Sunday, Sunday 26, 2023 - 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
4. All vehicles in Car Corral must be operational. Cars and trucks only in Car Corral. No oversized vehicles, Trailers, tents, or Umbrellas are not permitted in Car Corral. Parts or merchandise can be sold in the swap area only.
5. If you are setting up in the Swap Meet area on blacktop/concrete, you must weigh down your setup accordingly. No tents are permitted in Car Corral.
6. Daytona Beach Racing District and Daytona Turkey Run are not liable for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
7. THE DAYTONA TURKEY RUN IS STRICTLY AN AUTOMOTIVE EVENT - The selling of Daytona Turkey Run merchandise, weapons, lethal and non-lethal, (to include but not limited to BB and pellet guns, stun guns, knives, bow and arrows, brass knuckles, mace), obscene materials (to include but not limited to signs/photos of obscene gestures and messages), sunglasses, non-automotive related children's toys, arts, glassware, food and drinks, animals, golf carts, bicycles, scooters or any non-automotive related items are prohibited. T-shirt sales are not permitted. Please see the vendor guide for all rules.