Thank you for requesting community volunteer support for your classroom!
This form is to request ongoing (weekly+) in-class volunteer support.
- Please describe your volunteer needs thoroughly. The more detail you can provide, the more likely we will be able to find you a match.
- The person filling out this form must be the person who will be hosting the volunteer.
- Volunteers can be tutors, classroom assistants, or lead Mindfulness sessions.
- If you're requesting a Mindfulness volunteer AND a tutor or classroom assistant, please submit 2 separate requests.
- Each volunteer selects the school where they’d like to volunteer and what they would like to do based on their own personal set of criteria.
- We will do our best to accommodate all requests, but this may not always be possible in every situation.
PLEASE NOTE: If you’ve already been in contact with your past volunteer and they intend to return to your classroom, please don’t submit a new request.
NEXT STEPS: If a volunteer expresses interest in working in your classroom, an SFEF coordinator will email you to confirm you are still looking for a volunteer. If you are, the Coordinator will introduce you and the potential volunteer via email. If you don't respond to the Coordinator's email within one (1) business week, the volunteer and coordinator will move on to another teacher’s request. A quick response is critical to receiving a volunteer.