The Seattle Theatre Group is seeking young black + brown artists from all backgrounds and experience levels to participate in 2024
Seeking spoken word artists, poets, creative writers, monologuist, songwriters, speech writers and more!
- Young Artists will work with local mentors
- Perform at The Neptune Theatre
- All participants receive a stipend for participating in the program and any additional performance
- Attend all scheduled rehearsals created by mentor
- Create a collaborative spoken word piece
- Block off June 11-13, 2024, for ON SITE rehearsals at The Neptune Theatre