Before beginning the application, please review:
+ Click here
to view the available tenant opportunities
at Harborplace that are included in this grant program.
+ Eligibility requirements:
+ Program Process:
- Must be in good standing with State Dept. of Assessment & Taxation
- Have business need for COVID-19 hardship, personal need for COVID-19 hardship relief, or community need for COVID-19 hardship relief (narrative required)
- Minority business, black or brown owned
- 50% of employees Baltimore City residents
- System for Award Management Unique Entity ID number (If you do not already have this, it takes approx. 3 days. Visit SAM.gov | Home to learn more.
Phase 1: Tour the retail locations, ask any questions you have to the program team, and complete this application.
Phase 2: At the close of the application period, DPOB and a selection committee will evaluate all completed and eligible applications. DPOB will offer an award to 7 select businesses. The time from submission of application to an award decision should take approximately 6 weeks. Awardees will be notified by early November.
Phase 3: After receiving the award offer, the business must submit a signed license for a temporary location in Harborplace.
For questions, please contact Lauren Hamilton, Lhamilton@dpob.org.